Friday, February 27, 2015

I wrote a post, yo

Somewhere between school starting for all three of our babies (eeek!!!) and settling into our new routine here in Texas, I stopped blogging. We originally started this blog as a way to stay connected with our family, but now, I realize that I just want the memories documented and I need to seriously get to that. Thank you Facebook and Instagram for being my go-to! So, hopefully, you haven't missed out on too much from September thru February. Needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do, plus something happened to a lot of my pictures, so little by little I'll be going back and fixing them on my previous posts.

In the meantime, don't come over. If it wasn't so cold, I'd be giving our house a nice airing out. For now, Clorox will have to do. Four out of five or us have some type of sickness.

Last Wednesday, Sadie girl started running a fever, bless her heart. Turns out that she had the flu.





After a full week of up and down fevers, I took her, and both boys to the pediatrician.





As it turns out, she now had pink eye and an ear infection. Poor baby! The boys tested negative for the flu and ended up both just having bad colds.





In the middle of all of this, I came down with the flu and it has just wiped me out.


Thankfully, Tim has somehow, managed to stay well through all of this and has been able to take care of us four sickies. (Thank you, honey!)







On a positive note, it's Friday and it's snowing and it's beautiful. Too bad the littles and mommy are sick, or we'd be OUT! I hope we get enough to make some yummy snow ice cream! Come home soon Daddy!



Guess what?......

Holden lost both front teeth. I can hardly stand the cuteness!









No comments: